De Hoge Veluwe National Park could not exist without financial support. The contributions of our sponsors help ensure that we can preserve this unique Park as the Netherlands’ ‘green treasury’ and pass it on to future generations.
What your support can do for the Park
Thanks to our sponsors, we can realise biodiversity, education and accessibility projects. To improve biodiversity, for example, we are planting climate-resilient forests, and we also conduct a large amount of scientific research in this area. With an eye to education and accessibility, we want to renovate our underground nature museum Museonder, as well as the Park’s entrances. Supporting the Park is an excellent way for your company to show its social commitment and make a sustainable impact.
How you can support the Park
Different sponsors have different requirements and abilities, which is why we are happy to explore various ways in which your company might support the Park. Should you decide to become a sponsor, you will obtain an attractive package of privileges, including:
- Publicity and exposure, both online and offline (approx. 600,000 yearly visitors)
- Business partner tickets and free tickets for employees and business partners
- Exclusive networking events
- The opportunity to mention your sponsorship in your company’s communications, showing your social commitment and contribution to sustainability
- Access to the Park’s exclusive reception facilities to host your business partners
- Boost your partnerships by renting a space in our Park Paviljoen for events and meetings
Would you like to know more?
Margot Palmen would be happy to discuss your company’s sponsorship options with you. To make an appointment with her, please contact email@example.com.
We are proud to present the companies we work with.