PLEASE SUPPORT OUR PARK.
De Hoge Veluwe National Park is a 5,400 hectare contiguous unique nature reserve. It is also the largest privately owned landscape park in the Netherlands. Our beautiful Park has a varied landscape and an exceptionally high biodiversity.
Since 1935, the Park has been operating independently, generating revenues from, among other things, entrance fees, catering, shops, wood sales and lease payments. These account for 90% of the Park's income. The remaining 10% consists of a subsidy called the SNL scheme to which every forest and nature owner in the Netherlands is entitled. Fundraising is very important for larger (nature) projects. As a private individual or company you can support the Hoge Veluwe Fund Foundation, directly benefiting these larger (nature) projects.
If you care to support the Park and help maintain and further develop our reserve and its high biodiversity for generations to come, please choose one of the options below. Thank you in advance for your help.